ejectmusic.com (and with it nickoosterhuis.com, oosterhuis.com, nickoosterhuis.nl, nick-oosterhuis.nl, oosterhuis.de and ejectstudio.com) is the official website of Eject Music and contains information about Eject Music publishing company and Eject Studio, Germany. Although the site will be in continuous development, you might spot elementary errors in the content or problems in the functions. please drop us a brief email which will help us speed the process:
» webmaster@ejectmusic for editorial clangers or technical glitches.
All content is copyright of Nick Oosterhuis and Ejectmusic, however, the site uses pictures and text copied from external sources to reflect information as correctly as possible. To the best of our knowledge, all images on this site are copyright free. If you think your rights are infringed in any way, please contact us.
Of course, when you in any way give us personal information, we will not share that information with third parties without your permission.
- Design and maintenance: Zodan, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Editors: Nico Roodbol, Paul Moolenaar.
- Editorial contributions: Siggy Oosterhuis, Trudy Schafer.
- Pictures: Pro-Arte, Horst Schulz, Elisabeth Axmann.
Copyright © 1992-now Nick Oosterhuis/Eject Music, Handeloh, Germany. All rights reserved.
The Nick Oosterhuis logo is a registered trademark or trademark of Nick Oosterhuis / Eject music in Germany and/or other countries. The Eject logo, Eject music and Eject studio and/or other Eject products referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Eject music in Germany and/or other countries. The names of actual companies, people and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices for making claims of copyright infringement
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Nick Oosterhuis by e-mail or by using the contact form.
Links to third party sites
Some links on ejectmusic.com (and the above mentioned related websites) will let you leave the Eject Music website. The linked sites are not under control of Eject Music and Eject Music is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Eject Music is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Eject Music is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by Eject Music.
How we use your personal information
- If you contact us , the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, your organisation’s address and your enquiry. We use this information to respond to your enquiries.
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting NickOosterhuis.com, we will process your enquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This might include replying to your enquiry, or sending you our newsletter if you sign up to our mailing list.
- We may also process enquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into and/or performing a contract with you to provide you with our services.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
- We may process your contact information that you provide to us (either via our website, by email or through use of our services) for the purposes of marketing in accordance with our legitimate interests to send you information about Eject Music, and if you sign up to our newsletter to keep you updated with information on news, and events. We may use third party providers, such as MailChimp, Hubspot, Workable, Amazon Web Services, Google Analytics, to process these marketing emails.
- We may also disclose your name and contact information to our affiliates mentioned below who provide the same type of services, to enable them to market their services to you.
- If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please contact us at webmaster@ejectmusic or click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
How you use our website
- We process this information to understand how visitors use our website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example, your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our website, and we aggregate this information together so we know that, for example, most of the visitors to our website come from the Europe or the United States of America).
- This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our website, and providing a better service and source of information to visitors.
- This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you. All such information is aggregated and stored anonymously.
All contact you submit to us
- If you send us objectionable content or otherwise behave in a disruptive manner when using our Website, we may process personal data included in your messages to respond to and stop such behaviour.
- We only process personal data in this way for the legitimate interests of ensuring that use of our Website is lawful, does not its disrupt, does not harass our staff or other individuals, and to enforce our legal rights and to comply with our legal obligations.
- Where we reasonably believe you are or may be in breach of the law (for instance, because content you send amounts to harassment or is defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
- Where we process personal data in this way, we will hold that personal information on our systems for as long as is reasonably necessary to achieve these objectives.
Do we share your personal information with anyone else?
Your rights in relation to personal data which we process relating to you
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest.
- to ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
- to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data;
- to request a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer; and
- to make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
Please send your requests to email@example.com.
We do not use the Website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at webmaster@nickoosterhuis We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This policy may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy here and, where feasible, by letting you know by email.
International Data Transfers
As mentioned above, where we transfer your data outside of the EEA, we have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know by writing to webmaster@nickoosterhuis.
Any questions you may have regarding this statement can be send to to webmaster@ejectmusic
Effective from May 25, 2018
Feedback and information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Eject Music is free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.